Gram Udyog Vikas Yojna
Welcome to our platform, where we shed light on the transformative initiative known as the Gram Udyog Vikas Yojna. This visionary program, often abbreviated as GUVY, is a government-led scheme aimed at catalyzing rural development by promoting small-scale industries in villages. Through a strategic blend of financial support, skill development, and market linkages, Gram Udyog Vikas Yojna seeks to empower local communities, fostering economic growth at the grassroots level. Our website serves as a dedicated space to unravel the intricacies of GUVY, offering insights into its objectives, eligibility criteria, and success stories, providing a one-stop resource for individuals and communities keen on harnessing the potential of this transformative scheme.
As proponents of rural entrepreneurship and sustainable development, we recognize the pivotal role that Gram Udyog Vikas Yojna plays in creating employment opportunities and bolstering local economies. Whether you are an aspiring entrepreneur seeking guidance on availing benefits under GUVY or a community leader interested in the program’s impact, our platform is here to connect you with the information and resources you need. Join us in exploring the possibilities of rural industrialization and economic upliftment through the lens of Gram Udyog Vikas Yojna.
Eligibility & Conditions:
- Target beneficiary: Artisans, Unemployed Youth and Self Help Groups (SHGs)
- Eligibility criteria: Any person Traditional Artisans, Knowledge of Skill experience in Art and craft.
- Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) organises short duration specialized skill development programme followed by distribution of tools and kits to start their micro/ small units activities in local area.
As of now, following areas are covered by KVIC for assistance-:
- 1. In Mineral based industry- electric potter wheel
- In polymer and chemical industry- leather tool kit for repairs of footwear
- In forest based industry- honey bee boxes
- In Agro and food processing based industries –
a. Village oil industry-portable kachi ghani…..
b. Small kits for deseeding of tamarind etc.
- Tools kits are also given in handmade paper, gur, and rural engineering
* Honey Bee Boxes are distributed by KVIC under Honey Mission also. (10 bee hives and bee colonies to each beneficiary)
Steps for availing the Assistance:
- Awareness program is done in an area with potential artisans and then through the advertisement, perspective beneficiaries/Artisans are identified by the field offices of KVIC.
- Skill development is organized consisting of the product development and value-added product training
- Practical training is organized for handling the tools and equipment to be provided.
- On the last day of skill development program, the distribution of tool and kits done
- Hand holding , technical back up and marketing linkage is provided on a regular basis.
For more Information:
Kindly Visit our Single window System @
Or write on email: [email protected]
Unlock the key to success with our cutting-edge solutions. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to elevate your business to new heights. Join us today and experience the future of growth.